CASE Winning ATTORNEY
Attorney Lipzen has represented clients from all around the world, including Mexico, Great Britain, Canada, and countries from Central and South America. Our law firm combines experience and professionalism to provide clients within the United States and worldwide with the results they deserve. Our firm also offers bilingual staff.
Click on the link below to see our page in Spanish.
No matter what size the case is, Mr. Lipzen gives each case the attention it deserves and his aggressive approach renders top results for his clients.
What I Do
We can assist you with the following immigration issues:
- Adjustment of Status (Green Card / Lawful Permanent Resident)
- Fiancé(e) Visas
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Permission to Travel
- Removal of Conditions for Permanent Residents
- Family Based Petitions
- Marriage Petitions
- U Visas
Have you been in an accident while in or on a:
- Big-Rig/Commercial Tractor-Trailer
- Your injuries
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Any other losses caused by the accident.
- Estate planning is the preparation of tasks that serve to manage an individual’s asset base in the event of their incapacitation or death.
- The planning includes the bequest of assets to heirs and the settlement of estate taxes.
- Most estate plans are set up with the help of an attorney experienced in estate law. Lipzen Law can help get your estate in order.